Monday 10 September 2012

Exploring Riverdale and Queens Park by Bicycle

Cycling is one of the best ways to explore a city, there is no doubt in my mind that if it is not the best way. You are walking more, covering it easy to stop, and you will not be able to access with vehicles and transit can get to the hidden spots. Padded seat perched on my bike this summer in Toronto, decided I'm going to spend a lot of time to explore.

So I set off on my own to check out the city Sights on Bikes, bike tour of Toronto today after last week's picture. Saturday morning I left a nice tip and a creek east of Toronto, in a valley surrounded by beautiful and peaceful Taylor Park Creek system cycled, completed devoid of vehicular traffic. I Cosburn Avenue, Toronto, Ontario on one of the bike trails to the west of Woodbine Avenue and close to the speed came back to Stan Wadlow Park, Logan returned to the south, and a few traders on the street a wide variety of home grown and made my first stop selling organic food products where the Withrow Park . The action was in full swing in the playground (not really), and local residents were offered a bounty of East York and Riverdale enjoy and come out to sample.


Hi guys check out my http://viewthevibe.com/ for more details on toronto bars

No comments:

Post a Comment